Sleep No More is a collection of thirteen scary, mysterious, suspenseful, and horror stories that will arouse your senses and puzzle your mind.
This short story collection contains:
1) I Think I Brought The Wrong Thing To Show And Tell
2) My Final Call As A Police Dispatcher Has Scarred Me
3) I administered lethal injections for the state. This is the man who made me quit
4) My grandfather worked as a taxi driver in the USSR. One evening changed his life forever
5) When my Great Auntie Madsen shows up, someone in my family always dies
6) I used to get love letters tucked inside fortune cookies
7) Sirens Walk Among Us
8) Something walks whistling past my house every night at 3:03.
9) Don’t let them in.
10) I knew a woman who never took off her wedding dress
11) I panicked when I lost my son at Disney World, but now I wish that I had flown home without him
12) I woke up during surgery, they weren’t trying to save me
13) I had a disturbing conversation with my 7-year-old daughter
True spine chilling.
A lot of these gave me goosebumps and chills down my spine. A couple were anxiety inducing but only a little bit.
~ Maryana ( Goodreads )
About Aadish Joshi
Aadish Joshi is the author of Sleep No More. He loves all things Mystery, Thriller, Horror and SciFi. His first book titled Sleep No More which is a horror short story novel was published in April 2020. Aadish is from Mumbai, India. He works as an editor and is graduating in BSc from University of Mumbai.
Visit Aadish Joshi’s website.